Arambol Beach – a well-developed North goa beach
Welcome to the Arambol beach- Traveller’s Guide.
Arambol beach is the newest developed beach in north goa. This newly developed beach has since then been a top tourist attraction. The Arambol beach is situated along with the fisherman’s village. The beach has two other beaches namely Mandarin and Keri beach along its side and shares the same shore. The beauty of the Arambol beach is surely going to mesmerise you.
To add to its beauty is the Bohemian vibe which attracts a lot of foreign tourists. The beach offers all kinds of activities for a full pack entertainment with its open-air music events, beautiful beach shacks, live concerts and vibrant party clubs and restaurants at the beach.
The beach also holds two of the most beautiful events of Goa: The Indian Juggling Convention and the Tribal Dance Festival.
Now, let’s dive into more deeper details about the beach.
How to reach Arambol Beach:
- From Goa International Airport- Dabolim: This north Goa beach is about 60kms from the airport.
- From Vasco de Gama and Madgaon railway station: The distance between Arambol beach and any nearby railway station is also 60kms approximately.
If you want to have an affordable trip to goa, you can for sure choose a bus as an option for commuting. But I would personally not suggest it as, like me, you may have luggage and must have been tired of the travel, so opt for a cab. Though the cab might charge you around Rs.1500 I think it is worth the tiredness. In this way, you will save yourself of the more tiring and hectic travel of many buses along the way.
Best time to visit Arambol Beach:
The best time to visit Arambol beach is during the winters. You can choose to come here anywhere between late October to March. The weather for travelling is the most pleasant and favourable during this time of the year.
Water activities at Arambol Beach:
Arambol beach offers a wide variety of water sports for you. The water sports range from the simple parasailing to the most exotic bumper rides. Other activities are:
- Banana ride
Nightlife at Arambol:
The nightlife at Arambol is totally lit. The parting vibe here has no match. You will surely love the beachside parties at many of the beachside clubs at the Arambol beach. Some of the never miss clubs are:
- Sporting Heros Club: The experience at the sporting club is just amazing. To add on to the fun of beverages and tasty Goan cuisines, there is karaoke and a pool in place. Even if you are a solo traveller, this place comes with the opportunity of making new friends from all over the world.
- Coco Loco Club: I liked this club a lot. The food is amazing and the vibe is extraordinary. Many events take place all along the season. You can enjoy Latin and Reggae music at the club. And also the club offers free salsa lessons to the guests.
- Ash Arambol: Ash Arambol is famous for its vibrant music and theatre performances. The place is preferred mostly by the Russian people.
Must visit restaurants at Arambol
- Cafe Maitree: It is a front beach restaurant. The must-try cuisines here are Indian, Italian and European delicacies. The restaurant has a variety of vegetarian and gluten-free food items on the list too.
- 21 Coconuts Inn: The restaurant is a venture of the 21 Coconuts Inn resort. You will find many affordable options here. The restaurant snacks and breakfast section is finger-licking. You must try the pancakes they are worth every penny.
- Cheeky Monkey: Cheeky Monkey is famous for its Mediterranean cuisine. I got a surprise dessert, later I found that it is the tradition of the place to serve a surprise dessert each day. Let me know in the comment section, what it was.
- Laughing Buddha: Though the place is not at the beach, only 50 meters away. This restaurant is particularly a place for delicious Indian cuisines.
Places to stay near Arambol Beach:
There are several resorts in and around Arambol beach for you to enjoy your holidays here. But, if you want to look for something more affordable and homelike, you must consider the Airbnb.
The Airbnbs are well maintained and serve as holiday homes away from homes. The ambience of the Airbnbs is hostile and clean. I stayed at an Airbnb which was very near to Arambol beach and was affordable too. But if you like to enjoy the lavish side of the holidays or you are on a honeymoon you must stay at some of the amazing resorts at Arambol.
Some of them are:
- Lotus Sutra
- Sunshine Guest House
- Rush 4 Resorts
- Rama Beach resort
Other places to visit near Arambol Beach
- Paliem Lake: Paleim lake is about a 15-minute walk from Arambol beach. This is a sweet water lagoon lake surrounded by hills. You can enjoy swimming in the lake.
- Our lady of mount Carmel church: Carmel church is a short trek from Arambol beach. The tourists visit the church for its beautiful white structures.
- Kalacha Beach: It is a lush green beach for the exotic beach experience. The beach is famous for its sweet water lagoon and new water tidal pond. You can enjoy your own small beach parties and barbeque at the Kalacha beach.
So, this was pretty much about the famous Arambol beach of north Goa. I hope you find the article and my experience helpful in planning your visit to Arambol beach. For more such travel guides with tips stay tuned.